Inspiration

Inspiration

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Back in the Saddle

Yesterday felt AMAZING!  After taking my week off I was back at FULL commitment level yesterday and I felt great!

I had inadvertently dehydrated myself between Friday-Sunday (just wasn't thirsty and didn't force myself to drink much) so come Monday when I was hydrating I was spending a LOT of time down the hall from my desk (if you know what I mean) 😉

But, I was back on track.  Committed to my nutrition yesterday and stuck to it!  The only exception was I didn't plan on having a snack last night but it was Family Night (buy 1 get one for $1) at Roxberry...but it was a fruit smoothie so I gave myself permission.  PLUS, I did something I've NEVER done before....I had them add Kale to my usual LOL Lime...and guess what...DID NOT TASTE IT!!!!

YUM!  Also adding to my great evening was getting a package from my Uncle who made me another rack for my growing shot glass collection!  I also got a package from a friend addressed to "The Gorgeous Jessica" which made me smile...especially when I saw my new LIP SENSE enclosed!

But then....I noticed the packet that came home from school....

WHY???  Why do we have to do fundraisers with World's Finest Chocolates????

After putting J to bed and finishing what I needed to do on my computer, I strapped on my workout shoes and went to KICK BUTT!!

Getting in my Core de Force made me feel ALIVE again!  YAY!  I was sweating and huffing and puffing and just feeling GREAT!  Sat down and watched part of an episode and headed to bed.  My head hit the pillow and I didn't move or ANYTHING until my alarm went off 6.5 hours later (and I really had to pee).

I need my break weeks...but man it feels great to be back too!

Jess Because...Fitness DOES Matter

No comments:

Post a Comment