Inspiration

Inspiration

Friday, February 3, 2017

Results in 365 Days

This is a big post for me.  It's one over a year in the making.  As mentioned before I really "started" my fitness journey just over a year ago when I stepped on the scale and it read...172.6!  Honestly, I had my doubts I could do anything about it, but I really wanted to give it a good old fashion try!  By February 1st I was down to 166!  WHAT?  In a month I had managed to loose nearly 7 lbs!  Once I saw that I think it finally clicked that I could ACTUALLY take control of this and get somewhere!

This is around the time I started getting super super sick from what I later determined was food sensitivities.  I invested in the 21-Day Fix program.

THIS IS THE BEST PROGRAM!  Especially for CHANGING the way you eat for good...not just for temporary!

I joined a challenge group, I was finally forced to take a "before" picture of myself, I showed nobody!!  Granted, my "before" picture was after I had lost nearly 7 lbs, but better than nothing.

As February 1st of this year approached I thought it would be appropriate to finally do a side-by-side.   I had done side-by-sides along the way but until this one, I couldn't see much of anything.

Ready...this is my first time sharing pictures like this publicly.



166lbs (pictured on the left) 139.6lbs pictured on the right.  Pictured, is a 26.4 weight loss...36lbs total in just over 365 days.  This was a LOT of work!  This was not overnight...this was not a "diet" this is a lifestyle change for me.

Why do I share these?  Why do I share my story?  I know there is SOMEONE out there that needs to hear from someone like me that it IS possible!

Jess Because...Fitness DOES Matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment