Inspiration

Inspiration

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Comfort Zone

Last night I stepped WAY outside my comfort zone and did something I really truly had no intention of ever doing....I DID A VIDEO!

Here is a snapshot of the moment.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to talk!  My nickname as a child wasn't "motor mouth" for nothing!  But sitting in front of a camera to talk about myself...that was a little frightening.

I'm co-leading a challenge right now with my amazing coach, Amy D.  It's a challenge for 3 weeks (starting today, Wednesday February 8) about LOVING YOURSELF!  Amy did an amazing group video where she sang my praises and I felt obligated to introduce myself to the group.

I did it.  I survived...you can check it out here and please don't judge me.  Thoughts?  Comments?  Tips for my next video?  Some helpful criticism is ok (and I know I talk a lot with my hands...maybe I'll have to do something to keep them busy next time).


Our daily check in's this month are HEART!  (I love that...my amazing Amy D. is just awesome)

H-hydration.  Did you drink enough water?
E-exercise.  How did you do?  Did you get it done?
A-appetite.  Meals, how did you do?  Did you over-eat, under-eat?  Did a coworker bring in doughnuts?  Did you help yourself or walk away?
R-read.  Did you take time to read (or write) something inspiring?  Something to motivate you?
T-time.  TIME FOR YOURSELF!  This is a self-love challenge...taking time for yourself everyday is important.

If you haven't joined our group yet, there is still time, send me your email and I'll get an invite straight out to you!

Jess Because...Fitness DOES Matter

No comments:

Post a Comment