Inspiration

Inspiration

Monday, January 16, 2017

Saturday Sweating Selfie and Nutrients

Don't pass up the opportunity to grow yourself!  Push yourself.  Go above and beyond!

There are days I give myself a pass and I don't workout.  I try to workout a minimum of 3 days a week but ideally I get in 6 workouts.  I do not workout on Sundays, ever.  Saturdays are typically prime days for an AWESOME workout because I work Monday-Fridays.  Actually, I get alternating Friday's off work so those off Fridays are great for an extra long and pushing myself workout too.

This week, however, I had to work on Saturday.  No big deal, I figured out a way to get it done anyway.  Thankfully I was working from home so it wasn't as hard as if I had to travel into the office.

Taking a break from MMA and Core de Force I did some weight training.  Boy was I tired, sore, and sweating!

Shakeology, the truth.  I am doing a challenge right now which requires me to have 5 Shakeology's a week (with pictures).  Though I might not be a huge fan of the flavor, I am a fan of the benefits from drinking it with all the super foods it contains.

This is my Monday morning Shako as I head out the door for work around 5:30am.  My FAVORITE preparation of Shakeology is this:

1 Scoop of Chocolate Shako
8oz Cold Water
ICE
1/4-1/2 Frozen Bananas

Nice and thick and frothy.  However, running my blender at 5:30 in the morning with a sleeping boy and my renter just a stones throw away isn't my favorite thing to do.  So, during the work week I typically settle for just water, Shako, ice and shake!  The flavor isn't the worst I have had.  If you want to learn more about this super food drink, see my website below.

http://www.shakeology.com/jessbecauseebeauty

Now it's Monday, don't start your week off on the wrong foot...make sure you get in your workout!  For me today will be difficult but I'll get it done.  I was out the door by 5:30 this morning.  I'll get home tonight and will have just enough time to make and eat something for dinner before I have to drive 2 hours to pick up my son.  After getting home I'll have to get him ready for bed before I can get in a workout.  But I am committed to making it happen!

DON'T MISS A MONDAY WORKOUT!  MAKE YOUR MONDAY'S COUNT!

Jess Because...Fitness DOES Matter

No comments:

Post a Comment