Inspiration

Inspiration

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Yoga

I am not a Yoga lover.  I don't really have a specific reason for that, I just don't like Yoga.  Part of the problem with Yoga is it's hard to do while watching an instructor.  I also don't FEEL like I get a super awesome workout doing Yoga, I much prefer cardio workouts!

I get bored with my workouts easy though so Tuesday night, after a particularly stressful day, I decided to give it a try.  It wasn't HORRIBLE but I didn't feel super "invigorated" either.  I might do another night or two of it.

I LOVE my Beachbody On Demand!  With my membership on that I get access to SOO many workouts, I can never get bored.  Sometimes I resort to my old reliable workouts.  Sometimes I get more adventurous, it's completely up to me!  Sometimes time dictates what I can do.  I LOVE having so many workouts at my disposal, it's completely up to me.

Though, I will say sometimes it's difficult to choose...that's when having too many options isn't good!

Jess Because...Fitness DOES Matter

No comments:

Post a Comment