Inspiration

Inspiration

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Saturday Sweating Selfie

Saturdays are usually the days I go hard.  They're usually the days I CAN go hard because I don't have time constraints.  There are some Saturdays I give myself permission to skip, but I try to make those rare occasions.

This week, from previous posts, I tried Yoga for a few days.  It just wasn't me.  So, Friday I focused on my legs (was sweating like crazy)!

21-Day Lower Fix!  My legs were screaming!  Friday night I did my workout while dinner was in the oven.

Saturday, NEVER miss an opportunity for a good workout.  I have to be honest, getting out of bed Saturday morning was the last thing I wanted to do...naturally getting a morning workout was the last thing as well!  I wasn't very happy about it but I did it.  I got in 9 MMA rounds (3 minutes each) of some KILLER cardio!

 
Action shot pictures are hard :-)  I was kicking it and punching it out like crazy!

Workout was called Core de Force, MMA Shred.  37 minutes of NON STOP!

Here is my Saturday Sweating Selfie!  And boy was I sweating and panting and about to fall over.

Sweat Now.  Glow Later....LOVE this inspiration poster this week!

I usually skip Saturday Shako's, but not today!  Today I needed this!  Strawberry (not my favorite flavor), ice, water, and bananas!  YUM!

This morning (Sunday), I could hardly roll myself out of bed.  My body is sore, head to toe!

I can hardly move today but it's TOTALLY worth it!

Jess Because...Fitness DOES Matter

No comments:

Post a Comment