Inspiration

Inspiration

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Short and Sweet

Short and Sweet is better than nothing!

Yesterday was a busy day.  I was up and out of the house by 5:30 am.  Ended up staying late at work.  Got home with just enough time to change, eat some dinner, get in some quick practice (10-15 minutes) before driving two hours to pickup my son.  When we got home it was all about spending some time with him before having to send him off to bed.  I also had some legal preparations and paperwork to gather and and time to spend on my computer.  By the time my son was in bed it was already 8:30 pm.

I was NOT going to miss my Monday workout.  I had already committed to doing it.  While my son brushed his teeth I changed into a t-shirt but didn't put any other of my workout clothes on.  I had my wind pants and bare feet.  I did a quick 20 minute Turbo Jam workout.  Something was better than nothing!  After my workout I did my computer work, packed my food for today and headed to bed.  I was even able to get into bed at a decent time.

Working out is important to me and I didn't want to miss the day.

Jess Because...Fitness DOES Matter

No comments:

Post a Comment